My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Places to stop/stay?
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Visit to Sardinia
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest