My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 road trip through scotland
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Wales
- 14 Best Neck Pillow
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria