My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe for the summer of 2012. The dates are looking from July 15 through the 30 so 2 weeks and 2 days (we lose the 15th and 29th for travel). The places we want to visit are as follows:
3 days in Paris
6 days in Spain (visiting Barcelona, Madrid and Granada)
6 days in Italy (visiting Rome, Venice and Florence)
I have many questions but I'll start with this. First, is this schedule feasible? Second, how would we get from Paris to Spain and then Italy? Third, are there places we must see in Spain and Italy? Do we have too many cities?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm a very organized and thorough person and I really want to plan this vacation to every detail so that we're prepared and aware of the time we have (adjusting to time change, planning for travel time in between places, etc).
Again, I REALLY appreciate any and all help here! If you'd like to provide additional information besides on here please email me at Nay2@hotmail.com, I'd more than appreciate it!
Thanks again! RD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 1 month in Europe
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139