I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Tips question
- 4 tipping
- 5 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 11 From Galway: go north or south???
- 12 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 13 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 14 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 17 4 Country Itinerary
- 18 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 Advice about Naples?
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Santorini and Positano.
- 24 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 25 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries