I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 3 mystras or nemea
- 4 Venice gondola ride
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 London and Normandy
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 rent muscle car in Norway
- 14 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 15 How do I private message a person?
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 Burgundy and Lyon
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 19 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 22 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 23 Visiting Lyon
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!