I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in September
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 12 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 13 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 London Theater
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Greece mainland and islands
- 22 Lyon france-- rental car
- 23 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...