I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in London in early December
- 2 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 19 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Greece
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning