I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
15 day trip to France,Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Italy
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 11 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Positano, Italy
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 17 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 18 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Vienna highlights
- 25 Where to stay in Rome