I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 9 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Local markets in Italy
- 15 French lavender and cottages
- 16 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Affordable French language course in France?
- 19 Abruzzo region
- 20 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 21 Major quake in central Itay
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Earthquake, so sad for Italy