I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Planning A trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 8 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Castle Stays in Wales
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia