I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
15 day trip to France,Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Halloween in Paris
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 chrismas in rome
- 8 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 9 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 21 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 22 how long in Malta?
- 23 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris