I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 2 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 11 Moving to Italy
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Athens
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip