I am posting here for the 1st time, also my 1st trip to Europe Am planning a trip with my husband in October this year to France and Switzerland for 15 days (including the day we are landing and travelling back). We are landing in France from India and while going back taking a flight from Zurich. We want to get a feel of Paris, want to see the French Countryside and want to see the best possible places in Switzerland.Like scenery, countryside a bit more than museums and architectural sites (although would not want to miss the Louvre, Eiffel and the Versailles). Need your help in framing an itinerary with these points in mind. Would like to add we are big time foodies ! Also, is the Paris Disneyland worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Rome...
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Spain in November
- 7 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 3 Days in Naples...
- 11 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 12 How big backpack do I need?
- 13 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 14 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 15 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 16 Dentix in Spain
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 First trip - destination advice!
- 19 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 21 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Path of the Gods Question
- 24 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 25 Should I speculate?