My family & I (5 of us), will be staying in Marbella for 14 nights (26 Nov) & 6 nights (10 Dec) in Madrid.
FYI, we were thinking of driving a rented car from Madrid to Marbella, keeping the car whilst at Marbella and will return the car at Madrid once we travel back to Madrid on the 10th.
1. Is it safe & wise to travel by car with such a long journey (500+ km)
2. Any suggestions where we should visit whilst we are in both town/city.
Thank you in advance for all your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 2 U>S>CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT HP WIRLESS CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 HP printer*24*7
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Naples + Walking Tour
- 14 TIM in FCO - update
- 15 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 19 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 22 Venice gondola ride
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 25 Europe in 2 weeks on budget