Hello to everyone!
We need some help with out itinerary. Going to Germany for 12 days and would like to see as much as possible while avoiding breakneck speeds.
Flying into Berlin, flying out of Munich.
We like: quaint medieval towns, museums/art galleries
General outline as follows:
Day 0: Arrival in Berlin
Day 1 - Day 3: Berlin (three full days)
Day 4: Train to Heidelberg for an overnight stay
Day 5: Train to Munich, which we'd like to use as a base.
Three days to explore Munich and the famous Neuschwanstein.
Day 9 - Day 12: leave Munich daily by train to see various cities (Bamberg, Nuremberg, Rothenburg).
Day 13: Leave Munich to go home.
How does that look? Have we allotted too much time to southern Germany? Also, we'd love to see those fairy-tale Rheinland hills with all the castles. Can we cram that into the itinerary, or would that be too much?
Driving is not an option for us, so it will be all rail travel.
We look forward to your comments/responses!
Thanks and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 3 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 4 Renting bed linens and towels
- 5 Italy for the first time
- 6 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 7 Calling home from abroad
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 11 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 20 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 21 Spain Trip Report
- 22 CDG international flight
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
Hello to everyone!