Hello to everyone!
We need some help with out itinerary. Going to Germany for 12 days and would like to see as much as possible while avoiding breakneck speeds.
Flying into Berlin, flying out of Munich.
We like: quaint medieval towns, museums/art galleries
General outline as follows:
Day 0: Arrival in Berlin
Day 1 - Day 3: Berlin (three full days)
Day 4: Train to Heidelberg for an overnight stay
Day 5: Train to Munich, which we'd like to use as a base.
Three days to explore Munich and the famous Neuschwanstein.
Day 9 - Day 12: leave Munich daily by train to see various cities (Bamberg, Nuremberg, Rothenburg).
Day 13: Leave Munich to go home.
How does that look? Have we allotted too much time to southern Germany? Also, we'd love to see those fairy-tale Rheinland hills with all the castles. Can we cram that into the itinerary, or would that be too much?
Driving is not an option for us, so it will be all rail travel.
We look forward to your comments/responses!
Thanks and cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 아시아바카라＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 아시안바카라＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 바카라카지노＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 getting to CDG
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
Hello to everyone!