We're planning a 3-week trip to England this summer and we'd like to visit some picturesque villages.
Which are your favorites? Which ones shouldn't we miss?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 4 3/4/ days South of France
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 Granada to Madrid
- 7 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 8 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 14 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 16 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 17 French open 2017
- 18 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 19 What do pack for Ireland?
- 20 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 21 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 25 TAP airlines & other questions