I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Traveling to Munich
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como