I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 How do you find French food?
- 7 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 italy
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets