I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather in the dolomites
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Newgrange to Galway
- 9 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 10 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 14 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 15 Aaah...Umbria!
- 16 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 17 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 18 Ghent or Paris?
- 19 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy