I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 6 From Denver to Virtuous
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 11 Cotswolds first time
- 12 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 13 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 14 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 15 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 16 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Day trips from Bologna
- 19 The east coast of Italy
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 23 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 24 Grad Schools in London?
- 25 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia