I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Cinque Terre
- 4 short trip klon to koblenz
- 5 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 6 Barcelona sites: attire
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 9 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Referendum in Greece
- 12 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 13 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 14 Paris Visite pass
- 15 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 16 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 17 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 18 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 21 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 22 Switzeraland Iternary
- 23 barcelona
- 24 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 25 Train Travel in Germany