I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antiques shopping Rome
- 2 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 3 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 4 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 Two Weeks in Europe
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 Must sees in Malaga
- 9 Italy train question
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 12 Scotland Trip Planning
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 19 Venice - a day open
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 Walking in Hamburg
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week