I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 2 Madrid Airport
- 3 Provence Planning Help
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 6 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 10 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 11 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 13 Norway in the nutshell
- 14 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 15 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 16 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 17 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 18 Puglia and Matera
- 19 Southern Puglia Italy
- 20 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 21 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 25 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau