I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 3 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 4 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 7 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 8 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 11 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 16 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 17 Italy by car
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 25 Seville Itinerary