I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 3 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 8 Cinque Terre
- 9 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 10 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 11 Venice: Shopping Question
- 12 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 13 French towns in autumn
- 14 Day Trip From London
- 15 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 16 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 17 French countryside/wine country
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Norway in August
- 20 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 A wonderful month in France
- 23 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 24 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 25 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain