I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 3 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 italy itinerary
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 11 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Paris to Ramstein
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik