I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 Vuerling airlines
- 5 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 6 Chinese visit to France
- 7 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 France for a month in 2017
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Barcelona extension
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 20 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 21 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Flamenco concerts in Madrid