I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 7 Munich
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary