I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise