I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 2 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 7 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 8 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 11 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 12 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 Trains
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 20 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Travel by train in Poland?
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 25 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?