I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 5 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 6 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 7 Flight Cost to Athens
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Hotel advice
- 13 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 14 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 15 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 20 Vet my itinerary
- 21 Sienna with kids
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 25 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?