I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 London hotel
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt