I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Where to stay in London?
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 Student accommodation in Malta
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 10 where to stay in Malta
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 13 Loving Lisbon
- 14 Booking hotels before trains
- 15 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 RHK's Fall escape
- 23 1 way ticket
- 24 Vienna to Bratislava
- 25 Need Paris Flight Advice