I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in winter
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Two Days in Prague
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 10 Giverny in early October?
- 11 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 12 Trip Report, part 1
- 13 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question