I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report, part 1
- 2 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 10 Norway Advice
- 11 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 12 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 13 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 16 Voltage in UK and France
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Barcelona free tours??
- 19 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Tour ends in Rome
- 23 Pisa or Siena?
- 24 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 25 Giverny in early October?