I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel to western Europe from India
- 2 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 3 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 4 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 9 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 10 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 14 Mama Mia Italy!
- 15 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Islands in mid October
- 23 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 24 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 25 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)