I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 2 SIM card
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Venice Film Fest
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 evening of song and dance
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 23 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Where to from Verona