I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 5 American looking for any work in Italy
- 6 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 7 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 8 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 9 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 London-Paris solo trip
- 12 Castles in Southern Wales
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 16 15 nights in Italy
- 17 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 20 Overnight Layover -London
- 21 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 22 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 23 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 24 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy