I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Holiday in Austria
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 visa appointment experience
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Switzerland in mid-April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 19 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 20 Scotland Trip
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany