I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Athens/Istanbul March
- 14 French open
- 15 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 16 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 17 Azores
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Air pollution in Paris