I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 5 Istanbul water
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 12 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 13 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 14 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 20 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 How much luggage?????
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters