I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 2 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 3 Seine river cruise help
- 4 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 5 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 6 SIM card in Sicily
- 7 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 8 Men's attire for touring
- 9 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 10 Budapest main train station status
- 11 PASSPORT number changed
- 12 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 13 Scotland itinerary
- 14 Touring Rome
- 15 Cotswold for 3days
- 16 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 17 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 18 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 19 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 Curiosity
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport
- 24 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?