I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Paris Trip Report
- 2 Malta in July
- 3 Malta at the end of November
- 4 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 5 Paris GTG - October 21
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Paris dining-with teens
- 8 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 9 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 10 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 12 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 13 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 14 Weekend away from London
- 15 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 16 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 17 Order/Method of Travel
- 18 sncf help
- 19 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 20 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 21 Possible flight cancellation?
- 22 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 23 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 24 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 25 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy