I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 info Faro & Algarve
- 2 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Nafplio to Hydra
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 15 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 23 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 Spain and South of France