I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 3 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 4 Split to Venice. Help!
- 5 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 6 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 7 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 12 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 13 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 14 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 15 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 18 Monet's Giverny
- 19 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Transportation in Paris
- 23 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 24 Urgent Need of Advice
- 25 French rental car advice needed