I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy