I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 2 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 5 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 6 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 16 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 Satnav maps update
- 21 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 22 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris