I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 European Travel in March
- 3 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 8 Iceland in 4 days?
- 9 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 15 Madrid city centre?
- 16 Barcelona extension
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Slovania & Croatia
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona Car rental return
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 BIKE AND BARGE
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia