I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rentals in France
- 2 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 3 18 days until first time in France - overwhelmed by choices!
- 4 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 5 suggestions for Swiss cattle drives
- 6 2 weeks in France next May
- 7 Trip report: (hidden) gems of England
- 8 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 9 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 10 Republic of San Marino
- 11 Looking for beautiful area in the Alps similar to Wengen/Murren
- 12 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 13 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 14 Driving from Venice to Pesaro
- 15 From Schipol to ?
- 16 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 17 Those Thalys' GI Heroes Train Fares...
- 18 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 19 What to Wear in Scotland
- 20 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 21 Advice on our 5 day Itineraries we've come up with for Iceland
- 22 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 23 No AVE Valencia-Cuenca!?! Alternatives?
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 Car ferry service from Italy to sicily