I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 2 Riviera roadtrip
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 8 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 9 Budapest questions round 1
- 10 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 11 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 12 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 13 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 14 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 15 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 16 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 17 If Greece exits
- 18 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 21 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 22 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 23 Iceland
- 24 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 25 Barcelona sites: attire