I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Questions About Croatia
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?