I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice