I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 2 Best area of the Morvan?
- 3 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 4 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 5 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Switzerland 5 days
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 11 Europe Quiz # 106: Countries with Most Vegetarian Restaurants...
- 12 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 13 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 14 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 15 nights in Italy
- 17 Where to buy Saffron?
- 18 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 19 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 20 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 23 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 24 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 25 International driving permit required in France?