I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 2 Europe in December for 10 days
- 3 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 6 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 17 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.