I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 3 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 16 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 17 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 British English
- 20 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 21 Spain for 7 days
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!