I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 2 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 3 biking tours in Italy?
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 14 VISA question
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 France,Spain,Italy
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Which european city?
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris