I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 3 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 4 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Advices about our itiniary
- 7 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 13 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Stroller in Europe
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 24 Why Not Helsinki?
- 25 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please