I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Escargots in Paris
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 11 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 12 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 16 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 17 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Vacation in Great Britain
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years