I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
10 days in Europe - itinerary advice needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 2 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 3 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 7 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 10 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 11 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 12 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 13 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 14 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 17 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 20 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 21 Hotels in old Rome
- 22 Car rental at Athens airport
- 23 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?