My husband and I are taking our 2 girls (8 and 12) to Italy in spring. I am thinking of starting around Camogli and move on to the Cinque Terre area, then on to the north and south Tuscany. We will end our trip in Florence. We are planning to drive most part of our trip. We are thinking of staying in 2 places, in the north and south Tuscany as a base. Could you recommend 2 places and some Tuscan towns you like plus hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Frankfurt to UK
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Barcelona alternative
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick