My husband and I are taking our 2 girls (8 and 12) to Italy in spring. I am thinking of starting around Camogli and move on to the Cinque Terre area, then on to the north and south Tuscany. We will end our trip in Florence. We are planning to drive most part of our trip. We are thinking of staying in 2 places, in the north and south Tuscany as a base. Could you recommend 2 places and some Tuscan towns you like plus hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 K-Day
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 UK Visa Help
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Spain in December
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 21 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Cell Phone Question
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich