My husband and I are taking our 2 girls (8 and 12) to Italy in spring. I am thinking of starting around Camogli and move on to the Cinque Terre area, then on to the north and south Tuscany. We will end our trip in Florence. We are planning to drive most part of our trip. We are thinking of staying in 2 places, in the north and south Tuscany as a base. Could you recommend 2 places and some Tuscan towns you like plus hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Sicily
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon