I'm planning my first trip to Spain this summer. I've been told that due to the heat etc I'd be best going to Northern Spain at this time of year and then to somewhere like Sevilla later in the autumn.
From my nearest airport I can get flights into/out of Bilbao, Santander, Santiago, Bacra, Girona, Reus & Madrid.
In terms of interests, I like food, most outdoor (non water based) activitites, old architecture, people watching, wandering around old towns/villages and wine - although I'm no expert! I would like to avoid most overcrowded tourist traps - unless there is something that is a must to see/do in the region.
For Northern Spain would I be best stayign inland slightly and also what is public travel like in this region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 3 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 11 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 23 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 24 First time in London
- 25 France, UK and Ireland