Several recent posts have alluded to the practice of "nickel-and-diming" and misleading passengers by inferring that a cruise is "almost an all-inclusive" vacation for the price of the ticket. So, as a service to those interested, how about some input from returning cruisers about what their ticket price was and what the total cost of their cruise was? I know figures vary by what you choose to do as "extras", but this can be informative to first-timers who may need to consider the "true" cost, or better put: true-er cost of a cruise. Thanks.
What's the REAL cost of a Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 2 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 3 river cruise cabins
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 6 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 9 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 12 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 13 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 15 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 16 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 19 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 20 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 23 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 24 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 25 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?