Several recent posts have alluded to the practice of "nickel-and-diming" and misleading passengers by inferring that a cruise is "almost an all-inclusive" vacation for the price of the ticket. So, as a service to those interested, how about some input from returning cruisers about what their ticket price was and what the total cost of their cruise was? I know figures vary by what you choose to do as "extras", but this can be informative to first-timers who may need to consider the "true" cost, or better put: true-er cost of a cruise. Thanks.
What's the REAL cost of a Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap