Hey there, i need some help. We are thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise and have never been on a cruise before. I've spent lots of time looking at different ships and now think we would defiantly prefer a smaller "luxury" one. However... we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. The purpose of this trip is to spend lots of time with our little ones while doing something my husband and I would enjoy, so we aren't looking for anything with babysitters etc. And they are too little to enjoy anything the "kid" friendly ships offer it sounds like. My question is, is it inappropriate to take babies on the nicer ships? Do ppl do that? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks!
Toddlers on a Luxury cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome