Hey there, i need some help. We are thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise and have never been on a cruise before. I've spent lots of time looking at different ships and now think we would defiantly prefer a smaller "luxury" one. However... we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. The purpose of this trip is to spend lots of time with our little ones while doing something my husband and I would enjoy, so we aren't looking for anything with babysitters etc. And they are too little to enjoy anything the "kid" friendly ships offer it sounds like. My question is, is it inappropriate to take babies on the nicer ships? Do ppl do that? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks!
Toddlers on a Luxury cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 An Epic Adventure
- 6 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 7 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 8 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 9 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 10 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 11 queen mary question
- 12 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cozumel excursions
- 16 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 17 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 18 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?