Hey there, i need some help. We are thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise and have never been on a cruise before. I've spent lots of time looking at different ships and now think we would defiantly prefer a smaller "luxury" one. However... we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. The purpose of this trip is to spend lots of time with our little ones while doing something my husband and I would enjoy, so we aren't looking for anything with babysitters etc. And they are too little to enjoy anything the "kid" friendly ships offer it sounds like. My question is, is it inappropriate to take babies on the nicer ships? Do ppl do that? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks!
Toddlers on a Luxury cruise?
- 1 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 2 Copenhagen pier
- 3 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 4 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 5 Cruising?
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 8 Azamara cruises
- 9 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 10 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 11 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 12 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 13 Florida Bus
- 14 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 15 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 16 Please help with Ketchikan
- 17 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 18 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 19 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 24 Cruising to Iceland
- 25 San Diego Zoo