Hey there, i need some help. We are thinking of taking an Alaskan cruise and have never been on a cruise before. I've spent lots of time looking at different ships and now think we would defiantly prefer a smaller "luxury" one. However... we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. The purpose of this trip is to spend lots of time with our little ones while doing something my husband and I would enjoy, so we aren't looking for anything with babysitters etc. And they are too little to enjoy anything the "kid" friendly ships offer it sounds like. My question is, is it inappropriate to take babies on the nicer ships? Do ppl do that? Please give me your thoughts. Thanks!
Toddlers on a Luxury cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 3 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 4 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Pavlus Travel
- 9 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 10 Legend of the Seas
- 11 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 12 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 13 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 14 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 15 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 16 Alaska
- 17 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 18 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 19 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!