We're taking a cruise from Barcelona for 8 days. We're flying from Los Angeles 1 day before and leaving 1 day after to go sightseeing Barcelona. @bilboburgler said "Barcelona has one district famous for pick pockets but no high levels of violent crime." I would like to know where is that.
What is there that we HAVE to go see? Time is limited, I know but that's all we have.
Thanks in advance for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ↘↘주소:【kss998.com】↘↘
- 2 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 3 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 5 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Tauck River Cruises
- 8 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 9 Celebrity Millennium
- 10 Trip insurance
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 14 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 17 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 18 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 19 Alaska Cruise
- 20 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 21 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic