This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 2 Small Ship Alaska
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice