This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 6 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 7 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 8 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 12 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 13 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 15 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 16 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 17 Repositioning Cruise
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 20 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 22 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 23 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 24 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 25 Booking a return flight before noon?
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice