This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://supplementq.org/image-revive/
- 2 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 4 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 5 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 6 inoculations
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice