This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 2 Spoiled for life
- 3 Santorini excursions
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 6 Barcelona to Rome
- 7 We finally made up our minds...
- 8 Currency for multiple countries
- 9 Oceania Overbooking
- 10 2 NIght PreCruise
- 11 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 12 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 13 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 14 Late arrival for checking-in
- 15 Dubronovik
- 16 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 17 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 18 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 19 alaska cruise
- 20 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 21 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 22 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 23 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 24 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?
- 25 Princess vs. Norwegian
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice