This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finally booked, Yea!
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 4 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 7 car rental from Miami Port
- 8 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 10 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 11 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 15 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 16 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 17 Staterooms
- 18 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 19 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 20 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 21 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 22 Parking in Miami
- 23 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 24 South Pacific
- 25 Any update on Navigator delay?