This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바카라사이트}➚}《 SOK800.ZZ。AM 》}➚}슈퍼카지노
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice