This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 We finally made up our minds...
- 6 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 7 alaska cruise
- 8 Sailing On A Vista
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 11 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 13 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 14 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 17 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 18 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 19 Baltic Cruise in June
- 20 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 21 MSC Divina
- 22 Cruising from Baltimore
- 23 Short Cruises
- 24 Where is member Eschew?
- 25 DONE BE LATE
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice