This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 3 Cruises to Alaska
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 11 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 12 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 13 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 14 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami