This is my first time posting under cruises- we just returned from our honeymoon in Italy and I received alot of advice from this site in that section. I hoping to get some words of wisdom here too.
It has been mentioned that my father-in law wants to take the entire family on a Disney Cruise in 2008. Yes, this sounds wondeful and generous which in many ways it is but there is more to the story. Who would go- My mother in law and father in law who are wondeful and we love spending time with, my two sister in laws plus brother in law and 2 nephews- ages 4 and 6 ( they will be in 2008) please note: sugar is a main ingredient in their diet. For ex, the last flight we took with them, right before the flight they were given Cinnabuns!
Also know that both my new husband and I love children and do plan on having a family one day in the future. What I am getting at is I do not think this is the kind of vacation we should say yes to....free or not---its still time off....My husband has never been on a cruise and I not sure this is the best 1st cruise for him to take.
If there is more to do for adults only- please let me know---truth be told I am not a huge cruise lover but do not want to make more of this than needed. Sometimes it easier to say yes---but at what cost.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 3 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 6 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 7 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 8 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 9 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 10 MSC splendida
- 11 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 12 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 13 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 14 Trip insurance
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 17 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 18 Shore excursions
- 19 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 20 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 23 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 24 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 25 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
Disney Cruise - invited by in-laws before I say no I wanted a little advice