We would like to know if there has been any policy or enforcement change with respect to bringing wine or other alcohol aboard since 9/11. We would like to bring some special wines to have in our cabins but we note the cruise documents suggest that this is not allowed. Will they search us and confiscate it if we buy wine in a port? Can we bring some bottles in our checked bags? Thank you for any advice you may give.
Bringing wine aboard Holland America
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 4 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 5 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 6 Cruises to Alaska
- 7 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 8 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal