We would like to know if there has been any policy or enforcement change with respect to bringing wine or other alcohol aboard since 9/11. We would like to bring some special wines to have in our cabins but we note the cruise documents suggest that this is not allowed. Will they search us and confiscate it if we buy wine in a port? Can we bring some bottles in our checked bags? Thank you for any advice you may give.
Bringing wine aboard Holland America
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cape Horn Cruise
- 2 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 3 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 5 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 10 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 16 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 17 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 18 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 21 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 22 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 23 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 24 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 25 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!