We would like to know if there has been any policy or enforcement change with respect to bringing wine or other alcohol aboard since 9/11. We would like to bring some special wines to have in our cabins but we note the cruise documents suggest that this is not allowed. Will they search us and confiscate it if we buy wine in a port? Can we bring some bottles in our checked bags? Thank you for any advice you may give.
Bringing wine aboard Holland America
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 3 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 4 Greece Italy Cruise
- 5 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 6 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 7 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 8 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 9 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 10 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 11 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 12 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 13 Cruise room options for three people
- 14 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 15 Tauck Danube cruise
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 18 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 19 New charge on NCL
- 20 returning rental car in Southampton
- 21 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 22 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 23 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise