We are hoping to take our children and Grandchildren on a Caribbean Cruise on RCL this summer in July....Unllike airlines tickets when I think buying early is a plus, I am seeing now only full rates for 5 and 7 day cruises. Where are those bargains I am hearing so much about? We know we are going in July, so how close to the date will there be any bargains out there? I guess my question is, when do the cruise lines start offering reduced rates on cabins? I think we can wait a few months before, , but one family has to fly from New York to Florida. Any tips or suggestions for snagging these bargains I am hearing about? Thanks!!
Best Time To Book Summer Cruise
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 What is best Caribbean cruise for the winter?
- 2 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 3 Please help with a Greek Cruise
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 Transportation from Orlando airport to port canavral
- 6 Post cruise Rome stay
- 7 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 8 trip insurance
- 9 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 10 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 13 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 14 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 15 Cruises to Alaska
- 16 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 17 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 20 Pride of America
- 21 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 25 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise