We are hoping to take our children and Grandchildren on a Caribbean Cruise on RCL this summer in July....Unllike airlines tickets when I think buying early is a plus, I am seeing now only full rates for 5 and 7 day cruises. Where are those bargains I am hearing so much about? We know we are going in July, so how close to the date will there be any bargains out there? I guess my question is, when do the cruise lines start offering reduced rates on cabins? I think we can wait a few months before, , but one family has to fly from New York to Florida. Any tips or suggestions for snagging these bargains I am hearing about? Thanks!!
Best Time To Book Summer Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 2 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 9 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 10 Greece Italy Cruise
- 11 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 12 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 13 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France