We are a family of 4 with extensive travel experience, and the next big stop on our bucket list is Antarctica!
I have started some preliminary research on the subject, and am getting some mixed reports on ideas of what is best. Topics such as ideal boat size, which companies offer the best packages, etc seem to get mixed reviews across the board.
We would ideally love to go kayaking and do an overnight on the continent if possible in our trip. And not yet decided on whether or not we'll be adding Patagonia to either end.
If anyone has some experience to share on their Antarctic adventure any pointers to get us started would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown