Next year I am planning to go island hopping by myself to the small, tropical islands of the Caribbean for something between 15d and 2.5 months. Will be having a fully flexibel flight ticket so I can decide when to go home during my trip. On the wishlist: British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, St Martin, St Barth, Antigua&Barbuda, St Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, St Vincent & Grenadines, Grenada,... (Have already done Curaçao, Martinique and Barbados in 'normal' holidays). Budget is not an issue really but it does not need to be luxurious. I prefer friendly, comfortable and smaller hotels with private facilities to the bigger resorts.
Any tips and ideas are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 4 1st time to Barbados
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 7 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 8 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 9 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 GTC
- 12 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 13 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 14 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?