Next year I am planning to go island hopping by myself to the small, tropical islands of the Caribbean for something between 15d and 2.5 months. Will be having a fully flexibel flight ticket so I can decide when to go home during my trip. On the wishlist: British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, St Martin, St Barth, Antigua&Barbuda, St Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, St Vincent & Grenadines, Grenada,... (Have already done Curaçao, Martinique and Barbados in 'normal' holidays). Budget is not an issue really but it does not need to be luxurious. I prefer friendly, comfortable and smaller hotels with private facilities to the bigger resorts.
Any tips and ideas are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 2 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 3 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 4 Bahamas help
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 7 Vacation suggestion, please
- 8 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 13 New Destination
- 14 aruba planning advice
- 15 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 16 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 17 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 18 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 19 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 21 Barbados Beaches
- 22 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 23 Peterson
- 24 Cuba weather in March
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help