Next year I am planning to go island hopping by myself to the small, tropical islands of the Caribbean for something between 15d and 2.5 months. Will be having a fully flexibel flight ticket so I can decide when to go home during my trip. On the wishlist: British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, St Martin, St Barth, Antigua&Barbuda, St Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, St Vincent & Grenadines, Grenada,... (Have already done Curaçao, Martinique and Barbados in 'normal' holidays). Budget is not an issue really but it does not need to be luxurious. I prefer friendly, comfortable and smaller hotels with private facilities to the bigger resorts.
Any tips and ideas are more than welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice