I'm going to a wedding in New York in May and thought I would combine the short trip with a week on a beach before the wedding weekend.
First idea that popped up was somewhere in southern FL but I've been a few times over the last couple of years, so somewhere new would be nice.
Now I'm thinking maybe somewhere in the Caribbean!
Any suggestions on where to look at?
We're talking last week in April and I want sun and beach. I'm more into smaller beaches than resort style holidays. Good food and drinks and a bit of seightseeing would be great!
Other than that I would like to keep the flight from NYC below 400 usd.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ HP TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?