I'm going to a wedding in New York in May and thought I would combine the short trip with a week on a beach before the wedding weekend.
First idea that popped up was somewhere in southern FL but I've been a few times over the last couple of years, so somewhere new would be nice.
Now I'm thinking maybe somewhere in the Caribbean!
Any suggestions on where to look at?
We're talking last week in April and I want sun and beach. I'm more into smaller beaches than resort style holidays. Good food and drinks and a bit of seightseeing would be great!
Other than that I would like to keep the flight from NYC below 400 usd.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT GMAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Gmail Reset Password
- 2 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 3 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba