I'm going to a wedding in New York in May and thought I would combine the short trip with a week on a beach before the wedding weekend.
First idea that popped up was somewhere in southern FL but I've been a few times over the last couple of years, so somewhere new would be nice.
Now I'm thinking maybe somewhere in the Caribbean!
Any suggestions on where to look at?
We're talking last week in April and I want sun and beach. I'm more into smaller beaches than resort style holidays. Good food and drinks and a bit of seightseeing would be great!
Other than that I would like to keep the flight from NYC below 400 usd.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island