I'm going to a wedding in New York in May and thought I would combine the short trip with a week on a beach before the wedding weekend.
First idea that popped up was somewhere in southern FL but I've been a few times over the last couple of years, so somewhere new would be nice.
Now I'm thinking maybe somewhere in the Caribbean!
Any suggestions on where to look at?
We're talking last week in April and I want sun and beach. I'm more into smaller beaches than resort style holidays. Good food and drinks and a bit of seightseeing would be great!
Other than that I would like to keep the flight from NYC below 400 usd.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Havana restaurants
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 16 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 17 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 18 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 19 Getting away in June
- 20 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 21 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 22 A Week In Cuba
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Help for which island please?
- 25 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman