I'm going to a wedding in New York in May and thought I would combine the short trip with a week on a beach before the wedding weekend.
First idea that popped up was somewhere in southern FL but I've been a few times over the last couple of years, so somewhere new would be nice.
Now I'm thinking maybe somewhere in the Caribbean!
Any suggestions on where to look at?
We're talking last week in April and I want sun and beach. I'm more into smaller beaches than resort style holidays. Good food and drinks and a bit of seightseeing would be great!
Other than that I would like to keep the flight from NYC below 400 usd.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton