My husband and I are looking to go to the Caribbean to celebrate my 37th and our 7 year wedding anniversary. We are looking for hot weather, warm waters, good food and a island that has some night life. We don't want full on spring break, but we're not planning to be in bed by 8pm either! Looking for an oceanfront property in a luxury hotel with a spa. Our budget is around $4000 for 6 days including airfare from SFO. We'd like to travel between 3/20 and 4/2. Our top choices are Turks and Caicos (but a bit too expensive maybe?), Bahamas (which island? and I hear the water/weather is cool in March?), Barbados (is it worth the extra flight time?) and Jamaica (but where to stay..outside of Mo Bay?) Any Ideas???!!
Where to go??!!! End of March Caribbean vacation
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?