My husband and I are looking to go to the Caribbean to celebrate my 37th and our 7 year wedding anniversary. We are looking for hot weather, warm waters, good food and a island that has some night life. We don't want full on spring break, but we're not planning to be in bed by 8pm either! Looking for an oceanfront property in a luxury hotel with a spa. Our budget is around $4000 for 6 days including airfare from SFO. We'd like to travel between 3/20 and 4/2. Our top choices are Turks and Caicos (but a bit too expensive maybe?), Bahamas (which island? and I hear the water/weather is cool in March?), Barbados (is it worth the extra flight time?) and Jamaica (but where to stay..outside of Mo Bay?) Any Ideas???!!
Where to go??!!! End of March Caribbean vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?