I'm trying to decide where to travel to, hopefully this October, November, or December. I've never been to the Caribbean before so i could use some insight. I plan on probably traveling myself, I'm a single guy in my early 20's. I think i'm looking for a nice all inclusive resort in a place that has lots of outdoor activities. I'm a very active person so i love to be outdoors doing anything from hiking, biking,exercising, maybe try my hand at surfing or scuba diving or maybe just getting out to see some beautiful scenery and relax. Im looking to find something that will keep me around 1000 - 1500 for 5-7 days as i haven't decided if ill try to go for a week or 2 weeks. Any suggestions i really appreciate it, if you have any questions to be able to give me an even better insight on a place to go please feel free to ask away.
Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?