I'm trying to decide where to travel to, hopefully this October, November, or December. I've never been to the Caribbean before so i could use some insight. I plan on probably traveling myself, I'm a single guy in my early 20's. I think i'm looking for a nice all inclusive resort in a place that has lots of outdoor activities. I'm a very active person so i love to be outdoors doing anything from hiking, biking,exercising, maybe try my hand at surfing or scuba diving or maybe just getting out to see some beautiful scenery and relax. Im looking to find something that will keep me around 1000 - 1500 for 5-7 days as i haven't decided if ill try to go for a week or 2 weeks. Any suggestions i really appreciate it, if you have any questions to be able to give me an even better insight on a place to go please feel free to ask away.
Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Island for Me?
- 2 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 3 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 4 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 5 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 6 Cuba with Gate 1
- 7 Anguilla stay?
- 8 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Back from San Juan
- 12 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 13 San Juan Airport
- 14 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 15 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water