I'm trying to decide where to travel to, hopefully this October, November, or December. I've never been to the Caribbean before so i could use some insight. I plan on probably traveling myself, I'm a single guy in my early 20's. I think i'm looking for a nice all inclusive resort in a place that has lots of outdoor activities. I'm a very active person so i love to be outdoors doing anything from hiking, biking,exercising, maybe try my hand at surfing or scuba diving or maybe just getting out to see some beautiful scenery and relax. Im looking to find something that will keep me around 1000 - 1500 for 5-7 days as i haven't decided if ill try to go for a week or 2 weeks. Any suggestions i really appreciate it, if you have any questions to be able to give me an even better insight on a place to go please feel free to ask away.
Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 celebrating 40
- 2 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Where to go in February/March
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados