I'm trying to decide where to travel to, hopefully this October, November, or December. I've never been to the Caribbean before so i could use some insight. I plan on probably traveling myself, I'm a single guy in my early 20's. I think i'm looking for a nice all inclusive resort in a place that has lots of outdoor activities. I'm a very active person so i love to be outdoors doing anything from hiking, biking,exercising, maybe try my hand at surfing or scuba diving or maybe just getting out to see some beautiful scenery and relax. Im looking to find something that will keep me around 1000 - 1500 for 5-7 days as i haven't decided if ill try to go for a week or 2 weeks. Any suggestions i really appreciate it, if you have any questions to be able to give me an even better insight on a place to go please feel free to ask away.
Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix