I reciently visited Cabelas and am interested in purchasing an underwater camera. I know the aqua view name is good. However I noticed that cabalas makes their own brand and I also noticed a model(Fish TV) priced for only $100.00. I'm not looking for anything fancy! Will never use the unit at night and do not ice fish. I just want to use it time to time when fishing a hole or drift fishing to see the bottom and to verify the species on the sonar. Any ideas? I know I always can get a good opinoin on this site for the right choice.
Underwater camera (Which one to buy?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 2 Best Island for Me?
- 3 Cuba with Gate 1
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 10 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water