I reciently visited Cabelas and am interested in purchasing an underwater camera. I know the aqua view name is good. However I noticed that cabalas makes their own brand and I also noticed a model(Fish TV) priced for only $100.00. I'm not looking for anything fancy! Will never use the unit at night and do not ice fish. I just want to use it time to time when fishing a hole or drift fishing to see the bottom and to verify the species on the sonar. Any ideas? I know I always can get a good opinoin on this site for the right choice.
Underwater camera (Which one to buy?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 5 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 6 Tipping at AI
- 7 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 8 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 11 A Volcanic Paradise
- 12 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 13 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 14 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 15 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 16 St. Kitts, the details
- 17 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 18 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 19 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 20 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?