We are taking a family vacation the first week of August and we are considering a house on Sapodilla Bay in TCI or maybe the Turtle beach house on St. Kitts. We have a 4 yr old and a toddler. Before kids we've done the USVI and the BVI and Bahamas so I think I am a little bit spoiled when it comes to beaches. Does Turtle Beach look as nice as it does in the pictureson the turtle beach house website? Is the water clear? I was reading one of the other threads and was starting to get concerned. Do you all think there is more "culture" on St. Kitts vs. TCI? I would appreciate any of your feedback. Thanks!
Thinking about St. Kitts vs. Provo for Family vacation. Any thoughts?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Wedding Help!
- 6 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 7 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Islands with great nightlife
- 11 month stay on a caribbean island
- 12 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 13 Where to stay on Vieques
- 14 Ferry to Rum Point
- 15 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 16 Family with infants/toddlers
- 17 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 18 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 19 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 20 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 21 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 22 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 25 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach