We are going to be in TCI from Oct 26th to the 30th and I would like opinions on where to stay. The trip is a graduation present for our 30 yo son fresh out of med school and 4 months into residency with his first vacation time off. His only requests were to go somewhere warm with a beach that is quiet, relaxing, and not a huge resort swarming with kids and activities. Mostly interested in relaxing on the beach or by the pool, reading books, eating some good food, a game of golf and bicycling around. Wireless internet in the room would be a must for Dad. TCI was recommended by a close friend of his and we have cashed in FF miles and booked the flights already. I was ready to book our stay at Point Grace because of it's location, quiet surroundings, and complimentary bike rental but can't seem to find any recent comments about the property. Also looking at West Bay Club and Somerset. West Bay Club seems a bit farther out but if we rent a car, that won't be an issue. Any thoughts from anyone on these 3 properties given his requests? I know Point Grace will probably be the one with the fewer number of kids but at this time of year, would West Bay Club and Somerset be just as quiet?
TCI in 2 weeks - Point Grace, West Bay Club or Somerset?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 5 St. Croix and sea grass
- 6 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 7 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 10 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 11 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 12 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 13 Tipping at AI
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?