We are going to be in TCI from Oct 26th to the 30th and I would like opinions on where to stay. The trip is a graduation present for our 30 yo son fresh out of med school and 4 months into residency with his first vacation time off. His only requests were to go somewhere warm with a beach that is quiet, relaxing, and not a huge resort swarming with kids and activities. Mostly interested in relaxing on the beach or by the pool, reading books, eating some good food, a game of golf and bicycling around. Wireless internet in the room would be a must for Dad. TCI was recommended by a close friend of his and we have cashed in FF miles and booked the flights already. I was ready to book our stay at Point Grace because of it's location, quiet surroundings, and complimentary bike rental but can't seem to find any recent comments about the property. Also looking at West Bay Club and Somerset. West Bay Club seems a bit farther out but if we rent a car, that won't be an issue. Any thoughts from anyone on these 3 properties given his requests? I know Point Grace will probably be the one with the fewer number of kids but at this time of year, would West Bay Club and Somerset be just as quiet?
TCI in 2 weeks - Point Grace, West Bay Club or Somerset?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 2 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 3 Overwhelmed
- 4 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 5 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 6 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 7 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 8 Jamaica help!
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 10 2 weeks in cuba
- 11 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 12 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 13 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 14 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 15 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 16 Jamaica
- 17 Jamaica all inclusive
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 20 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 21 Cuba Opening Up
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 23 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 24 Why Barbados?
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!