We are going to be in TCI from Oct 26th to the 30th and I would like opinions on where to stay. The trip is a graduation present for our 30 yo son fresh out of med school and 4 months into residency with his first vacation time off. His only requests were to go somewhere warm with a beach that is quiet, relaxing, and not a huge resort swarming with kids and activities. Mostly interested in relaxing on the beach or by the pool, reading books, eating some good food, a game of golf and bicycling around. Wireless internet in the room would be a must for Dad. TCI was recommended by a close friend of his and we have cashed in FF miles and booked the flights already. I was ready to book our stay at Point Grace because of it's location, quiet surroundings, and complimentary bike rental but can't seem to find any recent comments about the property. Also looking at West Bay Club and Somerset. West Bay Club seems a bit farther out but if we rent a car, that won't be an issue. Any thoughts from anyone on these 3 properties given his requests? I know Point Grace will probably be the one with the fewer number of kids but at this time of year, would West Bay Club and Somerset be just as quiet?
TCI in 2 weeks - Point Grace, West Bay Club or Somerset?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ferry to Rum Point
- 2 Islands with great nightlife
- 3 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 6 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 7 Family with infants/toddlers
- 8 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 9 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 12 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 13 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 16 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 17 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 18 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 19 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 20 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 21 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 22 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 23 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 24 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 25 Some perspective on crime in Nevis