Will be visiting St. Barths for one day in early Jan. 2010; tendering to the Island from a cruise ship. Can anyone recommend a hotel to spend a relaxing day on the island where there would be a day use fee for use of pool, chairs, and beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Fodor's Survey
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 6 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 7 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 8 Day 10 - In Punta Cana but thoughts at home
- 9 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 10 Evening temperatures
- 11 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 12 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 13 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 14 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 15 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 16 50th Birthday with Family
- 17 Birthday Celebration
- 18 DR - All inclusive
- 19 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 20 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 21 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 22 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 23 Late May Trip
- 24 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 25 West Bay or Seven Stars