Will be visiting St. Barths for one day in early Jan. 2010; tendering to the Island from a cruise ship. Can anyone recommend a hotel to spend a relaxing day on the island where there would be a day use fee for use of pool, chairs, and beach?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 2 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 3 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 Bahamas help
- 6 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 7 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 8 Vacation suggestion, please
- 9 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 14 New Destination
- 15 aruba planning advice
- 16 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 17 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 18 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March