I'm newbee on Fodor's. My husband and I (mature adults ) are deciding between a vacation in St Martin ( Grand Case Beach Club ) or Turks & Caicos. I've heard Turks & Caicos is quite expensive. Looking for a friendly place on the beach. Enjoy walking to shopping area and restaurants at night. Fun beach bars and happy hours.
St Martin vs Turks & Caicos
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 multiple family beach vacation
- 2 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 5 Anguilla Beaches
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?