I am planning a SURPRISE 5-day getaway for my husband and I in October to celebrate our one year anniversary. I can't decide whether to go to the Cotton House in Mustique or Anse Chastanet or Ladera in St. Lucia. We are both in our early thirties and are active...love diving, hiking, local color, romantic dinners, playing on the beach, etc. Both places sound fabulous, but I'm wondering if Mustique is a bit too sleepy for us. Any advice???? Thanks!
St. Lucia or Mustique??????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 St. Croix and sea grass
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 6 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 9 Bahamas Resort
- 10 Which country?
- 11 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 12 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 13 Antigua or St Martin
- 14 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 15 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 16 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 17 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 18 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 19 montego bay
- 20 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 23 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 24 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 25 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice