I am planning a SURPRISE 5-day getaway for my husband and I in October to celebrate our one year anniversary. I can't decide whether to go to the Cotton House in Mustique or Anse Chastanet or Ladera in St. Lucia. We are both in our early thirties and are active...love diving, hiking, local color, romantic dinners, playing on the beach, etc. Both places sound fabulous, but I'm wondering if Mustique is a bit too sleepy for us. Any advice???? Thanks!
St. Lucia or Mustique??????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 3 Money in Jamaica
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 7 Barbado Car rental
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 10 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 11 Death in Paradise
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 50+ where to dance?
- 14 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 dominican republic
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 20 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 21 St Martin
- 22 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 23 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 24 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 25 Resort villa suggestions