Upcoming trip to Nevis, where I understand US dollars are pretty freely accepted. However, is it considered advisable (or even just polite) to have EC Dollars also for situations like tipping? What about souvenirs or taxis? Thanks!
Should I have some EC dollars on Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 2 multiple family beach vacation
- 3 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 4 Need a new vacation spot!
- 5 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 6 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Mid October Honeymoon
- 9 Summer family vacation
- 10 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 11 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 12 Caribbean with grown kids
- 13 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 14 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 15 Honeymoon destination?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 18 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 19 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 20 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 21 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 22 Anguilla Beaches
- 23 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 24 Cuba help!
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos