Upcoming trip to Nevis, where I understand US dollars are pretty freely accepted. However, is it considered advisable (or even just polite) to have EC Dollars also for situations like tipping? What about souvenirs or taxis? Thanks!
Should I have some EC dollars on Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 4 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 rent a car??
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 9 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 10 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 13 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 14 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 15 Cuba Opening Up
- 16 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 17 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 18 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 19 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 20 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 21 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 22 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 23 Honeymoon destination?
- 24 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 25 Going to Caribbean, anyone else?