Upcoming trip to Nevis, where I understand US dollars are pretty freely accepted. However, is it considered advisable (or even just polite) to have EC Dollars also for situations like tipping? What about souvenirs or taxis? Thanks!
Should I have some EC dollars on Nevis?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 2 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 5 Best island for a villa rental
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 Which Island?
- 10 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 11 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 12 Punta Cana?
- 13 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 14 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 15 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 16 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 17 Advice needed
- 18 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 19 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 20 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 21 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 22 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 23 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 24 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 25 St. Lucia or Antigua?