A few friends and I are looking to charter a private sailboat in either the British or US Virgin Islands for 5 days. Our budget is about $700-$800/day and hoping to have a chef on board. Does anyone have specific contact info of people who offer this type of service?
Also, which island(s) are best for this type of travel?
Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 해외스포츠배팅【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】☩upk양방배팅사이트
- 2 스포츠토토추천【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】토토사이트검증
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 토토사이트추천【【SCB33。ＣＯＭ -코드: 8282】】♩cil라이브배팅
- 5 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 6 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 7 New Destination
- 8 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 9 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 10 Bahamas help
- 11 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 12 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 13 Vacation suggestion, please
- 14 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 15 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches