A few friends and I are looking to charter a private sailboat in either the British or US Virgin Islands for 5 days. Our budget is about $700-$800/day and hoping to have a chef on board. Does anyone have specific contact info of people who offer this type of service?
Also, which island(s) are best for this type of travel?
Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba