Would someone be able to compare and contrast these two islands, in terms of hotel options, activities options, rainforest, scenery, cost, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Resort Recommendations
- 2 Now, you don't need to face any humiliation
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Tour advice
- 5 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 6 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 7 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 8 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 West Coast US and Carribean
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 14 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Tour Operator?
- 18 Travel Advice Needed
- 19 Puerto Plata
- 20 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 21 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 22 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 23 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?