Does anybody know if it is possible to rent small planes in St. Martin / St. Barth? I've seen that some local companies offer transfer from St. Martin to St. Barth, but I sent them e-mails and did not have a feedback. I'm a pilot in Brazil of Cessnas 152 and I would like to have a landing in St. Barth. I hope somebody can help me with any information or at least where I can get this kind of information in the Island. Thanks a lot.
Planes Rental in St. Maarten /St. Martin / St. Barth
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Back from San Juan
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 San Juan Airport
- 8 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 9 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 10 Why Barbados?
- 11 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 12 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 13 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 14 Storm ?
- 15 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 16 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 17 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 18 Kristen- where are you?????
- 19 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 20 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 23 Anguilla stay?
- 24 Punta Cana excursions
- 25 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable