Cruising to S. Caribbean in March & am interested in going snorkeling at Anse Chastenet Beach for day. Ship docks at 8 AM in Castries & leaves at 5 PM. Do we have time to get taxi or bus from Castries to Anse Chastenet Beach & back? How much time to allow? Is it safe? Other things to consider? Thanks!!
OK to Taxi /bus from Castries, St. Lucia to Anse Chastenet Beach from port?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 St. John USVI
- 3 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 4 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?