Myself and 4 or 5 friends are looking at the possibility of going to the Caribbean. Our youngest will be 22 and the oldest being 27.
Firstly, we are from Scotland and are looking for an All Inclusive, aiming to hopefully go early October or early November this year.
We are looking to go somewhere where we can meet some Americans/Canadians as it is a change of scene.
We're all single and have a budget of roughly £900. Somewhere more lively with people our age would be ideal
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 카지노게임종류 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ Bus97.ⓒⓞⓜ ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 바카라사이트
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour