Hello out there,
Can you offer me some caribbean resort options for a multiple family vacation. We were hoping to spend no more than $10,000 for the week per family. We want to go this July. We looked at Beaches on Turks and Caicos, but thats around 14K and not including airfare!! We considered a home rental in St. John, but not having direct access to the beach will be a problem with the 6 kids we will have. Renting does give us a better budget option!! But all of us under one roof, I don't know about that, lol!! It will be for 4 families. This is proving difficult!! We do not want to go to Mexico and are hesitant to go to Jamaica. We are wanting a laid back caribbean vibe. We want to snorkel and have some water activities. Some want great food and wine! A fun place without all the craziness of some of the AI resorts. We do not need to have a circus or a water park on vacation!! If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I'm ready to give up!! We will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and my sons 13th birthday!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 <USA> : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 파워볼번호 ◎도메인:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012▶▶
- 3 http://www.potentmuscles.com/vigorous-extend
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Havana
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 12 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 15 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 18 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 19 PR or USVI
- 20 Havana Hotel
- 21 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 22 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 23 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 24 Cayman Islands Currency
- 25 Virgin Gorda BVI
Hello out there,