Hello out there,
Can you offer me some caribbean resort options for a multiple family vacation. We were hoping to spend no more than $10,000 for the week per family. We want to go this July. We looked at Beaches on Turks and Caicos, but thats around 14K and not including airfare!! We considered a home rental in St. John, but not having direct access to the beach will be a problem with the 6 kids we will have. Renting does give us a better budget option!! But all of us under one roof, I don't know about that, lol!! It will be for 4 families. This is proving difficult!! We do not want to go to Mexico and are hesitant to go to Jamaica. We are wanting a laid back caribbean vibe. We want to snorkel and have some water activities. Some want great food and wine! A fun place without all the craziness of some of the AI resorts. We do not need to have a circus or a water park on vacation!! If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I'm ready to give up!! We will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and my sons 13th birthday!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma
Hello out there,