Hello out there,
Can you offer me some caribbean resort options for a multiple family vacation. We were hoping to spend no more than $10,000 for the week per family. We want to go this July. We looked at Beaches on Turks and Caicos, but thats around 14K and not including airfare!! We considered a home rental in St. John, but not having direct access to the beach will be a problem with the 6 kids we will have. Renting does give us a better budget option!! But all of us under one roof, I don't know about that, lol!! It will be for 4 families. This is proving difficult!! We do not want to go to Mexico and are hesitant to go to Jamaica. We are wanting a laid back caribbean vibe. We want to snorkel and have some water activities. Some want great food and wine! A fun place without all the craziness of some of the AI resorts. We do not need to have a circus or a water park on vacation!! If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I'm ready to give up!! We will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and my sons 13th birthday!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
Hello out there,