Hello out there,
Can you offer me some caribbean resort options for a multiple family vacation. We were hoping to spend no more than $10,000 for the week per family. We want to go this July. We looked at Beaches on Turks and Caicos, but thats around 14K and not including airfare!! We considered a home rental in St. John, but not having direct access to the beach will be a problem with the 6 kids we will have. Renting does give us a better budget option!! But all of us under one roof, I don't know about that, lol!! It will be for 4 families. This is proving difficult!! We do not want to go to Mexico and are hesitant to go to Jamaica. We are wanting a laid back caribbean vibe. We want to snorkel and have some water activities. Some want great food and wine! A fun place without all the craziness of some of the AI resorts. We do not need to have a circus or a water park on vacation!! If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I'm ready to give up!! We will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and my sons 13th birthday!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 UNITED@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island
Hello out there,