Hello out there,
Can you offer me some caribbean resort options for a multiple family vacation. We were hoping to spend no more than $10,000 for the week per family. We want to go this July. We looked at Beaches on Turks and Caicos, but thats around 14K and not including airfare!! We considered a home rental in St. John, but not having direct access to the beach will be a problem with the 6 kids we will have. Renting does give us a better budget option!! But all of us under one roof, I don't know about that, lol!! It will be for 4 families. This is proving difficult!! We do not want to go to Mexico and are hesitant to go to Jamaica. We are wanting a laid back caribbean vibe. We want to snorkel and have some water activities. Some want great food and wine! A fun place without all the craziness of some of the AI resorts. We do not need to have a circus or a water park on vacation!! If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I'm ready to give up!! We will also be celebrating my 40th birthday and my sons 13th birthday!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
Hello out there,