I am planning a trip to the Caribbean in Nov of this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary but cannot decide where to go.
We are in our early 40's and have never been to the Caribbean. We are looking for an all inclusive resort and originally wanted adult only but not sure we would see many families in Nov?
Our priorities are relaxing on the beach, good food-but prefer somewhat casual atmosphere, great cocktails, some sort of night life and activities such as snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, zip lining.
I've always wanted to go to Aruba but on my budget of $3500. I now know i can't afford that-even in the off season! So...l've begun looking at Jamaica - not sure where-and Punta Cana, DR. There are so many mixed reviews though my head is just spinning trying to decide on an island and resort! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
Looking for input on where to go...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda, we're coming!
- 2 Bermuda-a few of my favorite things
- 3 Cuba by car
- 4 multiple family beach vacation
- 5 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 6 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 7 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 12 Need a new vacation spot!
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 15 Mid October Honeymoon
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 18 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 19 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 20 Honeymoon destination?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 23 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 24 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 25 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?