I am planning a trip to the Caribbean in Nov of this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary but cannot decide where to go.
We are in our early 40's and have never been to the Caribbean. We are looking for an all inclusive resort and originally wanted adult only but not sure we would see many families in Nov?
Our priorities are relaxing on the beach, good food-but prefer somewhat casual atmosphere, great cocktails, some sort of night life and activities such as snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, zip lining.
I've always wanted to go to Aruba but on my budget of $3500. I now know i can't afford that-even in the off season! So...l've begun looking at Jamaica - not sure where-and Punta Cana, DR. There are so many mixed reviews though my head is just spinning trying to decide on an island and resort! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 4 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 7 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 12 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding