I am planning a trip to the Caribbean in Nov of this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary but cannot decide where to go.
We are in our early 40's and have never been to the Caribbean. We are looking for an all inclusive resort and originally wanted adult only but not sure we would see many families in Nov?
Our priorities are relaxing on the beach, good food-but prefer somewhat casual atmosphere, great cocktails, some sort of night life and activities such as snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, zip lining.
I've always wanted to go to Aruba but on my budget of $3500. I now know i can't afford that-even in the off season! So...l've begun looking at Jamaica - not sure where-and Punta Cana, DR. There are so many mixed reviews though my head is just spinning trying to decide on an island and resort! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
Looking for input on where to go...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 4 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!