I am planning a trip to the Caribbean in Nov of this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary but cannot decide where to go.
We are in our early 40's and have never been to the Caribbean. We are looking for an all inclusive resort and originally wanted adult only but not sure we would see many families in Nov?
Our priorities are relaxing on the beach, good food-but prefer somewhat casual atmosphere, great cocktails, some sort of night life and activities such as snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, zip lining.
I've always wanted to go to Aruba but on my budget of $3500. I now know i can't afford that-even in the off season! So...l've begun looking at Jamaica - not sure where-and Punta Cana, DR. There are so many mixed reviews though my head is just spinning trying to decide on an island and resort! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
Looking for input on where to go...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 2 Overwhelmed
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 5 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 6 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 7 Jamaica help!
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 9 2 weeks in cuba
- 10 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 11 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 12 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 13 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 14 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 15 Jamaica
- 16 Jamaica all inclusive
- 17 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 18 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 19 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 22 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 25 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?