I am planning a trip to the Caribbean in Nov of this year to celebrate our 25th anniversary but cannot decide where to go.
We are in our early 40's and have never been to the Caribbean. We are looking for an all inclusive resort and originally wanted adult only but not sure we would see many families in Nov?
Our priorities are relaxing on the beach, good food-but prefer somewhat casual atmosphere, great cocktails, some sort of night life and activities such as snorkeling, hiking, horseback riding, zip lining.
I've always wanted to go to Aruba but on my budget of $3500. I now know i can't afford that-even in the off season! So...l've begun looking at Jamaica - not sure where-and Punta Cana, DR. There are so many mixed reviews though my head is just spinning trying to decide on an island and resort! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.
Looking for input on where to go...
- 1 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 2 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Where to go??
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great