We are going to TCI and are looking for a cook to make breakfast and lunches or lunches and dinners. We are not looking for a gourmet chef, just someone who can make some simple good meals for us, maybe even some caribbean recipes. We had an affordable cook in Mexico and really enjoyed not having to cook for the whole brood.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 라이브바카라☨‷ EWS73.COM‷☨라이브바카라
- 2 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 3 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 4 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 5 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 6 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 7 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 8 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 9 turks caicos
- 10 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 11 Curacao
- 12 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 13 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 14 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 15 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 16 Groupon Tours
- 17 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 18 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 19 Location
- 20 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 21 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 22 Private tours in Cuba
- 23 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 24 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 25 Bahamas girls trip