We are going to TCI and are looking for a cook to make breakfast and lunches or lunches and dinners. We are not looking for a gourmet chef, just someone who can make some simple good meals for us, maybe even some caribbean recipes. We had an affordable cook in Mexico and really enjoyed not having to cook for the whole brood.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 2 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 5 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Island advice plz!
- 8 Cubarinking water?
- 9 First time to PR
- 10 St. John Trip Report
- 11 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All