We are going to TCI and are looking for a cook to make breakfast and lunches or lunches and dinners. We are not looking for a gourmet chef, just someone who can make some simple good meals for us, maybe even some caribbean recipes. We had an affordable cook in Mexico and really enjoyed not having to cook for the whole brood.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 2 Bahamas help
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 5 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 6 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 7 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 8 New Destination
- 9 aruba planning advice
- 10 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 11 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 14 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 15 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 16 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 17 Barbados Beaches
- 18 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 19 Peterson
- 20 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 21 Cuba weather in March
- 22 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 23 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 24 Which islands for an extended vacation?
- 25 Puerto Rico