We are going to TCI and are looking for a cook to make breakfast and lunches or lunches and dinners. We are not looking for a gourmet chef, just someone who can make some simple good meals for us, maybe even some caribbean recipes. We had an affordable cook in Mexico and really enjoyed not having to cook for the whole brood.
Looking for a cook for our group
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Advice needed
- 3 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 9 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 10 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 11 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 12 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 13 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 14 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?