I will be visiting Puerto Rico in
the summer months for 3-4 days. I would also like to spend time at another destination close to Puerto Rico. Any suggestions which Islands is worth visiting? Also, any ideas
on all inclusive resorts around that area?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 2 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/cellology/
- 3 No rain in June PLEASE
- 4 Family vacation for divers
- 5 Cuba
- 6 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 7 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 8 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 9 Island recommendation
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Can I take alcohol?
- 14 Scrub Island Resort
- 15 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 16 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 17 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 18 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 19 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 20 Island advice plz!
- 21 Cubarinking water?
- 22 First time to PR
- 23 St. John Trip Report
- 24 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 25 St Kitts' Bakery