I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 2 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 3 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 4 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 5 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 6 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 7 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 10 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 11 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 16 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 19 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 20 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 21 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 22 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 23 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 24 all inclusive advice
- 25 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos