I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Island Hopping! Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 1 year ago Todd Kuslikis unleased your own initial
- 2 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 3 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 4 Barbados question where to stay
- 5 Barbados Ferry Service
- 6 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 7 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 8 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 9 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 10 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 11 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba