I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help picking an island!!!!
- 2 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 3 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 4 Military honeymoon
- 5 Honeymoon August 2016
- 6 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 7 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 8 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 9 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 10 car rental in tortola
- 11 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 12 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Canadian money exchange ??
- 15 Help choosing an island
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 18 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 19 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 20 Family trip to Jamaica
- 21 Vieques Island
- 22 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 23 Best island for food and beaches
- 24 Cuba tour companies
- 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel