I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Island Hopping! Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 just be careful
- 5 Restaurants in Aruba
- 6 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 7 Snorkeling
- 8 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 9 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 10 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 11 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 12 shore excursions
- 13 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 14 Bahamas girls trip
- 15 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 16 Safe for Family
- 17 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 18 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 19 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao vs Barbados
- 22 Honeymoon Destination
- 23 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 24 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 25 Martinique - solo female traveller