I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/apex-cleanse/
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 Ideal wedding island
- 4 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 5 Help with small wedding location
- 6 First time visitors
- 7 Help choosing next vacation??
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 12 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 13 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 14 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 15 St. Croix
- 16 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 17 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 18 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 19 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 20 Island Hopping
- 21 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 22 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Havana restaurants
- 25 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion