I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 2 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 5 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 6 turks caicos
- 7 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 8 Private tours in Cuba
- 9 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 10 Location
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Curacao
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 15 Cuba Tour Companies
- 16 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 19 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 20 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 21 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 22 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 23 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 24 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos