I am planning on going island hopping in Jan and was wondering if anyone could please provide me with any information? I am going to be going to the following places to volunteer with animals. I have no idea which order to go in and any information anyone has on how to get there/distance/tip/where to avoid etc would be amazing!
I think I am starting the furthest south then working my way back up.
1) St Lucia
2) St Kitts/ Nevis
5) St johns
6) St Croix
Could anyone give me any sort of advice?! Thanks a million!!!
Island Hopping! Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 2 Turks & Caicos
- 3 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 4 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 5 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 6 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 7 Long Island Bahanas
- 8 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 9 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 10 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 11 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 12 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 13 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 14 Punta Cana excursions
- 15 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 16 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 17 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 18 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 19 Aruba suggestions
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Nassau
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 25 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure