My best friend and I are planning a trip to the carribean/mexico in June. We have been doing quite a lot of research, and have been looking into Grenada. We previously posted on many websites asking for suggestions and opinions, as we were narrowing it down to grenada and the dominican. However, quite a few people suggested that while Grenada is a beautiful island, it can be too quiet.
We are 2 girls in early/mid twenties looking for a relaxing vacation. Interested in a nice beach that is open late, however we are also looking for a reasonable crowd of people (not too crowded) and a good number of bars and cafes on the beach along with nice music to dance to at bars on the beach (no raging clubs) as it turns dark. Also into exploring the culture and safety is important. Not looking for an all inclusive resort, preferably a safe and clean condo to rent or a boutique hotel.
Someone commented saying that there aren't any bars on the beach and it can be too quiet. Another person said Grenada is more nature-oriented and better for people who are into hiking/exploring the land. People suggested Playa del Carmen in Mexico which would be really nice, but we aren't into the crowded tourists/full of resorts vibe
Is Grenada ideal for us and if not, any suggestions? Any place in the carribean and mexico is fair game
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스포츠총판(*￣3￣)/도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】◐스포츠총판
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma