I will be going on my honeymoon in June 2014 and we are not sure where to go. We are mostly leaning towards the Caribbean or the Bahamas and were looking at Sandals resorts, but we are very open. However, neither of us have been out there and there are several islands to choose from. I'm looking for advice on which island you think might fit what we are looking for and where you've had good experiences. We definitely want an all-inclusive resort, nice beaches (preferably private, so we won't be bothered), and somewhere where we can adventure out of the resort to go on excursions and see the more of the community possibly to go shopping, site seeing or hiking safely. Any suggestions?
Honeymoon Destination in the Caribbean or Bahamas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tips for bahamas
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 5 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas