I will be going on my honeymoon in June 2014 and we are not sure where to go. We are mostly leaning towards the Caribbean or the Bahamas and were looking at Sandals resorts, but we are very open. However, neither of us have been out there and there are several islands to choose from. I'm looking for advice on which island you think might fit what we are looking for and where you've had good experiences. We definitely want an all-inclusive resort, nice beaches (preferably private, so we won't be bothered), and somewhere where we can adventure out of the resort to go on excursions and see the more of the community possibly to go shopping, site seeing or hiking safely. Any suggestions?
Honeymoon Destination in the Caribbean or Bahamas
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?