I will be going on my honeymoon in June 2014 and we are not sure where to go. We are mostly leaning towards the Caribbean or the Bahamas and were looking at Sandals resorts, but we are very open. However, neither of us have been out there and there are several islands to choose from. I'm looking for advice on which island you think might fit what we are looking for and where you've had good experiences. We definitely want an all-inclusive resort, nice beaches (preferably private, so we won't be bothered), and somewhere where we can adventure out of the resort to go on excursions and see the more of the community possibly to go shopping, site seeing or hiking safely. Any suggestions?
Honeymoon Destination in the Caribbean or Bahamas
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Islands with great nightlife
- 9 Family with infants/toddlers
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 12 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 13 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 14 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 15 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 18 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 19 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 20 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 21 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 22 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 23 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 24 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 25 Turks Airport Question / Airfare