I am trying to plan my honeymoon to the Grenadines. We are getting married in August and that is how we decided on the Grenadines....since it's out of the typical hurricane belt. We have narrowed it down to either Palm Island, or the Tamarind on Canouan. Both seem extremely beautiful and relaxing. We don't need to have a ton of things to do or any big clubs....looking forward to just relaxing and socializing with others at the resort. Any advice on which place you think is better, or what you thought of Palm or Tamarind would be greatly appreciated.
Grenadines Honeymoon Help - Palm Island or Tamarind?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Cuba with Gate 1
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Back from San Juan
- 10 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 11 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 12 San Juan Airport
- 13 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 14 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 17 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 18 Storm ?
- 19 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 22 Kristen- where are you?????
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 25 The Color of the Water