I am trying to plan my honeymoon to the Grenadines. We are getting married in August and that is how we decided on the Grenadines....since it's out of the typical hurricane belt. We have narrowed it down to either Palm Island, or the Tamarind on Canouan. Both seem extremely beautiful and relaxing. We don't need to have a ton of things to do or any big clubs....looking forward to just relaxing and socializing with others at the resort. Any advice on which place you think is better, or what you thought of Palm or Tamarind would be greatly appreciated.
Grenadines Honeymoon Help - Palm Island or Tamarind?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 Just back from The Somerset
- 3 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 4 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Sandals Resorts
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 10 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 11 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 12 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Cuba in 10 days
- 16 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 17 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 18 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 19 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 20 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 21 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 22 Villa rental on St. John
- 23 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 24 Just back from St. Maarten
- 25 Villa Rental on St. John