I'm getting married next September and we're thinking of tieing the knot somewhere in the Caribbean. Would love some words of wisdom from others who have been to this part of the world. I'm leaning toward the Grand Caman. But I've heard great things about St. Barths too. Want to make sure there are things to do, not too many McTourists and great food. Most of the friends who will attend are single so we need to make sure they have fun too. (No couples only type resorts.)
Thank you in advance!
1) Adults Only
2) Sandy beaches
Getting Married-Need Advice on Caribbean island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 2 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 3 Jamaica
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 7 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 10 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 13 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 14 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 15 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 16 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 17 Just back from The Somerset
- 18 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 19 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 20 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 21 Sandals Resorts
- 22 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 23 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 24 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 25 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006