I'm getting married next September and we're thinking of tieing the knot somewhere in the Caribbean. Would love some words of wisdom from others who have been to this part of the world. I'm leaning toward the Grand Caman. But I've heard great things about St. Barths too. Want to make sure there are things to do, not too many McTourists and great food. Most of the friends who will attend are single so we need to make sure they have fun too. (No couples only type resorts.)
Thank you in advance!
1) Adults Only
2) Sandy beaches
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife