I'm getting married next September and we're thinking of tieing the knot somewhere in the Caribbean. Would love some words of wisdom from others who have been to this part of the world. I'm leaning toward the Grand Caman. But I've heard great things about St. Barths too. Want to make sure there are things to do, not too many McTourists and great food. Most of the friends who will attend are single so we need to make sure they have fun too. (No couples only type resorts.)
Thank you in advance!
1) Adults Only
2) Sandy beaches
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 4 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 5 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 6 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 7 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 8 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 9 Evening temperatures
- 10 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 11 50th Birthday with Family
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?