I'm getting married next September and we're thinking of tieing the knot somewhere in the Caribbean. Would love some words of wisdom from others who have been to this part of the world. I'm leaning toward the Grand Caman. But I've heard great things about St. Barths too. Want to make sure there are things to do, not too many McTourists and great food. Most of the friends who will attend are single so we need to make sure they have fun too. (No couples only type resorts.)
Thank you in advance!
1) Adults Only
2) Sandy beaches
Getting Married-Need Advice on Caribbean island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?