Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP