Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Early January vs Mid February?
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 6 Jamaica vs The DR
- 7 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 8 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 11 Where to go in February/March
- 12 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 13 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 18 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 24 St. Croix and sea grass
- 25 Multiple flights in Caribbean