Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 2 St John March, where to stay
- 3 The right adults-only resort
- 4 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 Cupecoy Beach
- 8 Tips for bahamas
- 9 Vacation Ideas
- 10 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 11 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 12 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 13 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 14 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 15 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 16 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 17 walkable hotels
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 St Thomas
- 21 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 22 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 23 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 24 Aruba Restaurants
- 25 Aruba Restaraunts