Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 Summer family vacation
- 3 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 4 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 5 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 6 Resort villa suggestions
- 7 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 10 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 11 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 12 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 13 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 14 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 17 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 18 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 19 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 20 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 21 rent a car??
- 22 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 23 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 24 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 25 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)