Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?