Hi - I have been reading through some old posts here trying to make a decision about staying at the Four Seasons or Nisbet Plantation on our first trip to Nevis this February (5 nights). My husband wants to stay at the Four Seasons as he thinks there will "more to do" (ie health club, kayaking, etc) and we have had a couple of other good vacations at FS resorts. I am a little concerned about the inconsistent reviews of the Four Seasons. The reviews of Nisbet seem to be overwhelmingly positive, particularly with regard to service. I like the idea of the charm that will come with staying at the Nisbet (more my thing than his) but we don't take island vacations often anymore and I want him to really love the experience! Can anyone offer insights or recent experiences with the two properties to help me make a decision? thanks!
Four Seasons Nevis or Nisbet Plantation?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?