Is it worth taking the ferry from St. Martin to Saba for a day trip? Are there things we can walk to from the ferry dock'i.e. beach, shopping, eating? We really don't want to rent a car for a few hours. Is there somewhere we should go directly to on the island?
Ferry from St. Martin to Saba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Aruba suggestions
- 5 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 8 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 9 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 10 Cuba in 10 days
- 11 Salt Kettle House to close
- 12 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 13 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 14 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 15 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 16 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 17 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 18 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 19 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 20 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Why Barbados?
- 23 Cayman Islands in October
- 24 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous