My family and a few other families are planning a big Thanksgiving vacation at an all inclusive resort. We have been looking at the Dominican and narrowed it down to The Royalton at Punta Cana. But we have people with all different needs from people with kids, people with out kids, wanting some where to relax on the white sand beaches, people wanting good food, wanting fun kids clubs, golf close by, unlimited alcoholic drinks and mini bars in room and wanting to take excursions that aren't too expensive. Also some in our group are on a tighter budget then others so I have been trying to narrow down options that will meet almost everyone's needs. So that is why I narrowed it down to The Royalton and the Memories Splash which is the cheaper of the two resorts but they are right next two each other and you get use of both for the most part and there is a bunch of water slides for the kids. Recently though while reading reviews about the Dominican it has been making me re think going to Mexico. I am very nervous about the complaints about the food and people getting sick from it and all the complaints about being harassed on the beach by the locals trying to sell stuff and people saying that they didn't feel really safe. So I am wanting peoples honest opinion on if you were us would you go to Mexico or the Dominican Republic???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 예시 게임 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 16 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 17 Help with how long on each island.
- 18 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 19 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 20 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 21 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 22 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 23 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 24 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 25 Hiking in St. John