My family and a few other families are planning a big Thanksgiving vacation at an all inclusive resort. We have been looking at the Dominican and narrowed it down to The Royalton at Punta Cana. But we have people with all different needs from people with kids, people with out kids, wanting some where to relax on the white sand beaches, people wanting good food, wanting fun kids clubs, golf close by, unlimited alcoholic drinks and mini bars in room and wanting to take excursions that aren't too expensive. Also some in our group are on a tighter budget then others so I have been trying to narrow down options that will meet almost everyone's needs. So that is why I narrowed it down to The Royalton and the Memories Splash which is the cheaper of the two resorts but they are right next two each other and you get use of both for the most part and there is a bunch of water slides for the kids. Recently though while reading reviews about the Dominican it has been making me re think going to Mexico. I am very nervous about the complaints about the food and people getting sick from it and all the complaints about being harassed on the beach by the locals trying to sell stuff and people saying that they didn't feel really safe. So I am wanting peoples honest opinion on if you were us would you go to Mexico or the Dominican Republic???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 총판 총판노하우 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11