My family and a few other families are planning a big Thanksgiving vacation at an all inclusive resort. We have been looking at the Dominican and narrowed it down to The Royalton at Punta Cana. But we have people with all different needs from people with kids, people with out kids, wanting some where to relax on the white sand beaches, people wanting good food, wanting fun kids clubs, golf close by, unlimited alcoholic drinks and mini bars in room and wanting to take excursions that aren't too expensive. Also some in our group are on a tighter budget then others so I have been trying to narrow down options that will meet almost everyone's needs. So that is why I narrowed it down to The Royalton and the Memories Splash which is the cheaper of the two resorts but they are right next two each other and you get use of both for the most part and there is a bunch of water slides for the kids. Recently though while reading reviews about the Dominican it has been making me re think going to Mexico. I am very nervous about the complaints about the food and people getting sick from it and all the complaints about being harassed on the beach by the locals trying to sell stuff and people saying that they didn't feel really safe. So I am wanting peoples honest opinion on if you were us would you go to Mexico or the Dominican Republic???
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ※연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR