We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 things to do in Nassau
- 4 Which Island?
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???