We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 6 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 7 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 8 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Bermuda Trip
- 13 quiet and relaxing
- 14 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 St.Thomas St. John
- 17 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 18 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 19 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 20 June vacation trip for guys
- 21 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 22 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?