We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 2 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 5 Why Barbados?
- 6 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 7 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 8 Cuba Opening Up
- 9 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 10 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 13 Just back from The Somerset
- 14 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 15 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 16 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 17 Sandals Resorts
- 18 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 19 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 20 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 21 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 22 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 23 Cuba in 10 days
- 24 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 25 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic