We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 2 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan