We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Martin
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Resort villa suggestions
- 11 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 12 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 13 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 14 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 17 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 18 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 21 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 22 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 25 rent a car??