We are looking for a beautiful Caribbean beach location that has a lot of activies and other teenagers to keep things fun for our two boys (15 and 17 yrs old.) We plan on going for 10 days in late July. We love T&C and Anguilla but these may be a bit quiet for the kids now they are getting older and have also been to San Juan, Grand Caymen, Bahamas . We are entertaining Beaches in T&C but some of the reviews on Trip Advisor of lots of crying kids and meltdowns have us a bit concerned that this may not be the paradise we are hoping for or used to. I would love any comments/insights regarding this Beaches property. We went on the Royal Caribbean cruise last summer and the boys loved the teen club but we missed the great beaches and would love to find few places with great teen programs/activities. As for us, we love great restaurants, beautiful beaches, clear blue water and perhaps a nice spa. We are willing to come down a notch from a 4/5 star property if it has lots of activities for the kids who like to snorkel, sail, boogie board, etc. I am also looking at Caribbean cruises but sometimes you don't get much beach time or access to the best beaches. Can anyone provide us any insight? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Caribbean Islands - Best locations with Lots Activities for Teenager
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 3 Cupecoy Beach
- 4 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 5 Vacation Ideas
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?