Leaving next week for Anguilla and have a quick question on calling back to the US from Anguilla. ATT told me their prepay phone cards do not work there. Any suggestions? Do cell phones work there, other prepay cards or should I just use the hotel phones. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 2 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 car rental in barbados
- 4 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 5 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 12 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 13 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 14 Aruba help!
- 15 St Martin
- 16 Planning a three week trip
- 17 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 18 Casa Karma
- 19 Honeymoon - please help!
- 20 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 21 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 24 Cuba: February 2016
- 25 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report