Leaving next week for Anguilla and have a quick question on calling back to the US from Anguilla. ATT told me their prepay phone cards do not work there. Any suggestions? Do cell phones work there, other prepay cards or should I just use the hotel phones. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Verizon Reset Password
- 2 Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Verizon Reset Password
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 6 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 7 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 8 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 11 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 12 Family vacation
- 13 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 14 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 15 PR or USVI
- 16 Havana Hotel
- 17 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 18 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 19 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 20 Cayman Islands Currency
- 21 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 22 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 23 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 24 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 25 Havana