I need your help. My wife and I are trying to coordinate a spring break trip for our 9 and 7 year old children. They love big pools, big beaches, outdoor activities and other kids. We usually take them to Florida but, this year we were thinking a 4 or 5 star Mexican or Caribbean resort. Money is no object in considering a location.
I have alot of travel experience and have been to many resorts. However, never with my own children. Based on the above criteria I was thinking Mexico (Cancun or Riviera M), Bahamas, Bermuda Virgin Islands, etc.
I would even consider a cruise if the forum think it would be best. Again, this vacation is all about them and not so much us. The only worry I have is that we have never taken them outside The U.S. and we just want them to have fun and be safe.
Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 4 Evening temperatures
- 5 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 6 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 7 50th Birthday with Family
- 8 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 9 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 10 Birthday Celebration
- 11 DR - All inclusive
- 12 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 13 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 14 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 15 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 16 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort