I need your help. My wife and I are trying to coordinate a spring break trip for our 9 and 7 year old children. They love big pools, big beaches, outdoor activities and other kids. We usually take them to Florida but, this year we were thinking a 4 or 5 star Mexican or Caribbean resort. Money is no object in considering a location.
I have alot of travel experience and have been to many resorts. However, never with my own children. Based on the above criteria I was thinking Mexico (Cancun or Riviera M), Bahamas, Bermuda Virgin Islands, etc.
I would even consider a cruise if the forum think it would be best. Again, this vacation is all about them and not so much us. The only worry I have is that we have never taken them outside The U.S. and we just want them to have fun and be safe.
Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 3 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 4 Any suggestions??
- 5 Gustavia stay
- 6 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 7 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 8 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 9 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 10 My week in Guadeloupe
- 11 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 16 Freeport, Bahamas
- 17 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 18 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 19 Freeport Hotel
- 20 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 21 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 22 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 23 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 24 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 25 USVI entry/exit requirements