I need your help. My wife and I are trying to coordinate a spring break trip for our 9 and 7 year old children. They love big pools, big beaches, outdoor activities and other kids. We usually take them to Florida but, this year we were thinking a 4 or 5 star Mexican or Caribbean resort. Money is no object in considering a location.
I have alot of travel experience and have been to many resorts. However, never with my own children. Based on the above criteria I was thinking Mexico (Cancun or Riviera M), Bahamas, Bermuda Virgin Islands, etc.
I would even consider a cruise if the forum think it would be best. Again, this vacation is all about them and not so much us. The only worry I have is that we have never taken them outside The U.S. and we just want them to have fun and be safe.
Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 4 Where should we go? Feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Ecotourism - are there organized tours
- 6 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 7 Caribbean ferries
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 car rental in barbados
- 10 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 11 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 12 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 13 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 14 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 15 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 16 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 17 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 18 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 21 Aruba help!
- 22 St Martin
- 23 Planning a three week trip
- 24 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 25 Casa Karma