I need your help. My wife and I are trying to coordinate a spring break trip for our 9 and 7 year old children. They love big pools, big beaches, outdoor activities and other kids. We usually take them to Florida but, this year we were thinking a 4 or 5 star Mexican or Caribbean resort. Money is no object in considering a location.
I have alot of travel experience and have been to many resorts. However, never with my own children. Based on the above criteria I was thinking Mexico (Cancun or Riviera M), Bahamas, Bermuda Virgin Islands, etc.
I would even consider a cruise if the forum think it would be best. Again, this vacation is all about them and not so much us. The only worry I have is that we have never taken them outside The U.S. and we just want them to have fun and be safe.
Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rent Oceanfront Villa with Staff
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 How to get to Havanna
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 9 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 10 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 13 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 14 Living in the Caribbean
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 17 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 18 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 21 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 22 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 23 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 24 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 25 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios