I need your help. My wife and I are trying to coordinate a spring break trip for our 9 and 7 year old children. They love big pools, big beaches, outdoor activities and other kids. We usually take them to Florida but, this year we were thinking a 4 or 5 star Mexican or Caribbean resort. Money is no object in considering a location.
I have alot of travel experience and have been to many resorts. However, never with my own children. Based on the above criteria I was thinking Mexico (Cancun or Riviera M), Bahamas, Bermuda Virgin Islands, etc.
I would even consider a cruise if the forum think it would be best. Again, this vacation is all about them and not so much us. The only worry I have is that we have never taken them outside The U.S. and we just want them to have fun and be safe.
Any suggestions or input would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 mpact the development of technologies ranging from
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba