Can anyone recommend which Carribean island would be best for the upcoming Christmas/New Years Eve week? we are a family of 11 people, age range 8 yrs to 65 yrs old, including 4 kids aged 8,10,12,14. We all like beaches, snorkeling, and diving. We would like a beachfront house or condo that would have kitchen facilities. We are considering Grand Cayman, Turks & Caicos or BVI (virgin gorda). Open to other islands as well. Does anyone have suggestions on which island best meets needs of a large group and water is warm enough for diving/snorkeling/swimming in December? Most of us will be flying from DC area. Thanks for any input.
Best Island For Christmas Vacation
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon