We will be renting a car at the St Thomas airport, then taking the ferry to St John for an 8 night rental, so we want to stock up on groceries (and beer) on the way. Our flight lands at noon, that should give plenty of time to go grocery shopping before catching a car ferry in red hook. What grocery store would be our best choice for price and selection? Thank you.
Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?