I was trying to decide where to go for our family vacation. We're looking for great beaches, but also other stuff to do like snorkeling and other water sports. We are interested in All Inclusives or main American hotel chains. American hotel chains under $250/night and AI under $450/night.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 4 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 5 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 6 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 7 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 8 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 9 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 10 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba