We are a family of 6 that are interested in St. Kitts mainly for the info we have read on the board. My children love to snorkel, we have a 250 gal tropical fishtank, so its kinda there hobby. Anyways,we were wondering if its feasible to take a flight to san juan, which is roughly $300.00 ata from chicago. Then make our own connection with nevis express into St Kitts? Would that be too complicated with 4 kids with check in and check out of each flight?? We have never been to the caribbean so any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation suggestion, please
- 2 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 3 Bahamas help
- 4 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 5 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 6 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 7 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 8 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 9 New Destination
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 12 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 15 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 17 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 18 Barbados Beaches
- 19 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 20 Peterson
- 21 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 22 Cuba weather in March
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Which islands for an extended vacation?