We are a family of 6 that are interested in St. Kitts mainly for the info we have read on the board. My children love to snorkel, we have a 250 gal tropical fishtank, so its kinda there hobby. Anyways,we were wondering if its feasible to take a flight to san juan, which is roughly $300.00 ata from chicago. Then make our own connection with nevis express into St Kitts? Would that be too complicated with 4 kids with check in and check out of each flight?? We have never been to the caribbean so any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다놀자게임 ◎♧홈 피 = v vz338.com ◎♧
- 2 바둑이 룰 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 릴게임오리지널신천지 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 DR vs. Mexico
- 6 Surf Fly Fishing
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 Family of 5 undecided island
- 10 Christmas 2017
- 11 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 14 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 15 All inclusive
- 16 BVI trip questions
- 17 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 18 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 19 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 family resort ideas?
- 22 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 25 First time to Puerto Rico