We are a family of 6 that are interested in St. Kitts mainly for the info we have read on the board. My children love to snorkel, we have a 250 gal tropical fishtank, so its kinda there hobby. Anyways,we were wondering if its feasible to take a flight to san juan, which is roughly $300.00 ata from chicago. Then make our own connection with nevis express into St Kitts? Would that be too complicated with 4 kids with check in and check out of each flight?? We have never been to the caribbean so any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 게임몽 ◎홈피:【kss998.com】◎
- 2 총판 토토 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 5 days in Havana
- 4 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 Which Caribbean island?
- 8 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 13 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 14 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right