We are a family of 6 that are interested in St. Kitts mainly for the info we have read on the board. My children love to snorkel, we have a 250 gal tropical fishtank, so its kinda there hobby. Anyways,we were wondering if its feasible to take a flight to san juan, which is roughly $300.00 ata from chicago. Then make our own connection with nevis express into St Kitts? Would that be too complicated with 4 kids with check in and check out of each flight?? We have never been to the caribbean so any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 5 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?